Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stories I'm working on the for the week of April 13-20

This week is going to be moderately busy for me because I'm wrapping up my last semester as an undergraduate and I have a few assignments due at school.

While none of the stories I write for my classes will probably see the light of day, here's what I should have published this week.

I'm writing two stories for the Seminole Chronicle, one about Lake Howell High School's softball team and another about Winter Springs High School's baseball team. Both teams have had impressive seasons, especially the Bears who are nationally ranked. The articles will be in the paper and online Thursday April 17.

As of today I only have one story that will be published in the Orlando Sentinel this week. I'll be covering the Class 2A Region II Track & Field Meet at Lake Highland Prep in Orlando on Thursday night. As long as the weather cooperates, you can find the article in Friday's Sports section of the Sentinel.

On Wednesday night I'm scheduled to go to the Washington Wizards vs. Orlando Magic game at Amway Arena. This will be the last home regular season game for the Magic and could help determine who the team plays in the first round of the playoffs. I'll be writing for Inside Hoops, and perhaps post something on Bleacher Report from the game. If you have any specific questions for any of the players, submit them via comment and I'll try to ask your question.

No comments: