Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More work coming

I guess I spoke too soon about this being a light week. It looks like I'm going to have to miss the Magic game tomorrow night in favor a local baseball game.

I'll be writing for the Sentinel, covering a game between local powers Bishop Moore (20-3) and Osceola (21-2). Osceola has also won 11 straight games.

It should be good game and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Another note regarding Florida baseball. I interviewed Winter Springs coach Jeff Perez yesterday, and he told me that he wishes Florida teams could play more than the 25 games they're allowed. He said teams in other states often play more than 25 games, and with the nice weather in Florida he's not sure why they're so limited.

What do you think? Does Florida play enough high school games? Should the limit of 25 regular season games be extended?

No comments: