Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm back with plenty of links

Sorry I haven't updated in almost two weeks, I've been so busy writing articles that I haven't had a chance to write an update. Even as I'm writing this right now I'm working at the San Jose SaberCats-Orlando Predators Arena Football League game. I also have a pretty bad ear infection that I'm fighting through, but I already committed to write for the San Jose Mercury News and the Orlando Sentinel, so I couldn't back out at the last minute.

The last time I updated I was just getting ready to head out to the Class 1A-4A State Tennis Championship, which were held at four different sites in Orlando.

I committed to write for three different papers, the Orlando Sentinel, the Naples Daily News and the Bradenton Herald.

It was interesting to cover because all the papers wanted different stuff from different sites. Below you can find links to all the articles I wrote during the week, and the papers I wrote them for.

Orlando Sentinel:
Lake Highland Girls Tennis -- Class 2A Championship -- Monday's Coverage, published Tuesday
Gulliver Prep Boys Tennis -- Class 2A Championship -- Tuesday's Coverage, published Wednesday
Trinity Prep Boys Tennis -- Class 1A Championship -- Thursday's Coverage, published Friday

Naples Daily News:
Naples High School Boys and Girls Tennis -- Class 2A Championship -- Monday's Coverage, published Tuesday
Naples High School Boys and Girls Tennis -- Class 2A Championship -- Tuesday's Coverage, published Wednesday
Barron Collier Girls Tennis -- Class 3A Championship -- Wednesday's Coverage, published Thursday
Barron Collier Girls Tennis -- Class 3A Championship -- Thursday's Coverage, published Friday

Bradenton Herald*:
Braden River Boys Tennis -- Class 2A Championship -- Tuesday's Coverage, published Wednesday
Bradenton Prep Boys Tennis -- Class 1A Championship -- Wednesday's Coverage, published Thursday

*I wrote another article for the Herald, but I can't find the link online.

No comments: