Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Varsity the Weekly; Coming up

Now that high school sports are over the freelance market has slowed down considerably. The last article I wrote for the Sentinel was for the May 15 issue.

I wrote the cover story for Varsity the Weekly. In the article I had a chance to interview two of the best high school track athletes in the state. They also did a pretty cool photo shoot to coincide with the story. You can read the complete article here.

Next week I'll be heading out to the Orlando Pre-Draft Camp, which is the NBA's equivalent to the NFL combine. So far I'm writing an article for the Seminole Chronicle and another for the San Jose Mercury News. I'm still looking for to pick up few more assignments.

On Friday night I'll be covering the Orlando Predators-Dallas Destroyers game for the Dallas Morning News.

No comments: