Saturday, May 3, 2008

Trinity Prep Track & Field; Oviedo Girls Lacrosse

While I was out writing 10 articles about tennis, it didn't mean my normal obligations would go away. I wrote two feature articles for the Seminole Chronicle as well.

The first was about the Trinity Prep Track team.

You can read the article here. I was sort of disappointed because the headline writer called the state meet, "states." That's a term I try to stay away from, so it doesn't make much sense.

The second was about the Oviedo girls lacrosse team, and their journey to the state Final Four.

You can read the article here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!