Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Oviedo volleyball player heading to play in college; Lake Howell pitcher tries to bounce back from injury

Before I headed out for the week to cover the 2008 NBA Pre-Draft Camp, I wrote a couple of articles for the Seminole Chronicle about a couple of Orlando-area players moving on to play in college. The articles were published on May 29.

First I wrote about Chelsea Rugg, who is the third player from Oviedo High School to commit to a Division 1 in the last few months. You can read the complete article here.

I also wrote about Noah Piard, a pitcher from Lake Howell High School who has sort of fallen on hard times during his career but is looking to bounce back next year when he plays for UCF. You can read the complete article here.

I've also written two articles for this Thursday's issue (June 5). I'll post the links in a timely manner later this week.

No comments: